1. On your invoice, search for the billing items you wish to invoice.
2. Click the 'Calculate' button.
3. Complete the mandatory* sections provided and click on 'Start Transaction' to begin.
4. Follow the steps provided on the screen and swipe the patients health fund membership card on the Tyro terminal.
5. Based on the patients eligibility, any gap payment requirements will be displayed.
At this point you may choose to accept or reject the claim.
6. Click 'Close' to return to your invoice
Processing Gap Payments
7. If there is a gap payment to be paid, add the amount to the appropriate payment type based on how the patient wishes to cover the remainder.
8. Click 'Save'
9. Transaction details will be displayed on the bottom of your invoice.
Cancelling a Claim
An already accepted and processed claim can be cancelled up until 12:00am on the same day of the claim. You will require the patients private health insurance membership card in order to do this.
Upon returning to the invoice, where the original claim has been processed, the 'calculate' button will now be replaced with a 'cancel' option.
10. Click 'Cancel' to begin the process.
11. Complete the mandatory* sections provided
12. Click 'Start Transaction' to begin
13. Follow the steps provided on the screen, swipe the patients private health insurance card on the Tyro terminal.
14. Choose 'yes' or 'no' to print a patient copy.
15. Click 'Close' to return to your invoice.
16. Once processed, the claim cancellation details will be displayed in the transaction history.