There are multiple user types within Clinic to Cloud with varying levels of access.
Doctor: The doctor has access to the functionality a doctor requires to complete their day-to-day tasks within Clinic to Cloud, in addition to access of the majority of the administrative function.
Doctor specific access includes:
- Writing clinical notes
- Generating prescriptions
- Generating pathology and imaging requests
- Creating operation reports
- Creating and signing letters
- Editing provider settings and details
Note: They do not have access to editing the back-end setup of their practice, only their personal provider settings.
Practice Admin: The practice administrator has full access to all non-doctor specific functionality. This includes but not limited to:
- Reporting (including daily banking)
- Creating patients/contacts
- Billing and Claiming
- Clinical file view
- Editing letters
- Back-end setup access to make changes as required. (E.g. adding locations, users, editing schedules, templates etc)
Reception: Reception has similar access to Practice Admin with a few restrictions:
- No access to financial reporting (only daily banking)
- No access to back-end settings
Registrar: Registrar access allows this user to be linked to the primary doctor's profile. Enabling them to go into a scheduled appointment to make clinical notes. Registrar also has access to view unassigned lab results.