To upload the private fee schedule that AMA, Work Cover or WAGMSS have provided you follow these steps:
1. Navigate to settings > Funds and Fees
2. Select "Upload AMA File" for AMA, "Upload Workcover" for Workcover, or Select "Generic Schedule List" tab for WAGMSS
For WAGMSS, if you are updating an already existing schedule click the upload icon . Or if this is the first time upload, click "Add New Generic Schedule"
3. Select "Browse" from the popup window, select the file you have been provided, and then upload. Please note: File must be in xlsx format, if it isn't then it won't appear in the window. You will need to "Save as" in the spreadsheet as xlsx format.
4. When uploaded you will need to define some variables.
- Start From Row: Select the row you want to start from. (Input 1 if you would like every item uploaded)
- Column No. for Item Number (MBS): Select the column for Item Number (8)
- Column No. for Item Price: Select the price column (3)
- Column No. for Item Description: Select the column containing descriptions of the Item Number (2)
- Column No. for Item Number (Schedule): Select the column for the schedule (9)
- Sheet Name: The file you received should only contain one sheet, if not, select the relevant sheet.
- Column No. for Item Number (MBS): Select the column for Item Number (1)
- Column No. for Item Price: Select the price column (2)
- Start From Row: Select the first relevant row (2)
Please note: If you are uploading a supplementary schedule, as those items are linked to an MBS item, they will need to be added manually to another section within Clinic to Cloud. Settings > Item Numbers > Non-MBS.
If an older list of supplementary items exists, you can go in and make the changes accordingly, otherwise you will add the items here.
- Sheet Name: As the spreadsheet WAGMSS provides has multiple tabs. You'll need to select the relevant sheet here. In this example you would select "2019 WAGMSS"
- Start From Row: Select the row number the first item begins from (3 in this example)
- Column No. for Item Number (MBS): Select the column for Item Number (4 in this example)
- Column No. for Item Price: Select the price column applicable. (Note: You'll see some columns are exclusive, and some inclusive of GST. Select the relevant column.)
Each time you need to make a change or update the schedule, you will follow this process.