Creating letters from the consult
You can create a letter whilst in consult, to start a consult see the below:
Once in consult click on the plus icon and select 'Letter'
1. The 'To' field will auto populate with the referring doctor details if these have been added in the patient file
2. If you need to change the 'To' field click on the small cross on the name and search contacts for the person you want to send the letter to
3. The 'CC' will automatically auto populate with any interested parties added in the patient file.
4. If you need to change the 'CC' field click on the small cross on the name and search contacts for the person you want to CC into the letter.
5. Select your 'Template'
6. Select 'Proceed'
6. Choose your 'Speech recognition' mode, you can save this option as default.
7. Select 'Proceed'
8. If you are not using Voice Recognition you can free type the letter and select 'Send' to send for review.
Creating letters from 'Letter to Create'
1. Go to 3 line icon on the top right and select 'Letters'
2. Go to the 'To Create' tab. This will show all finished consults where a letter was not created during the consult.
3. Click on the patient name to create the letter
Create the letter as above.
The 'Letter List' shows letters in 'Draft' or 'Ready for Review', you can sign letters from here by clicking on the letter and then clicking the 3 dot icon in the top right of the screen.
The 'Archived' tab shows all signed and archived letters.