Billable items can be added so that you can view a doctor's private fees when booking an appointment and when the patient make appointments online from the portal.
Go to Settings > Define Your C2C
Select 'Billable Items' from the drop down.
Add Billable Items
1. Select 'Add Item'
2. Select the 'Item Number' and 'Name' of the billable item.
3. Click the tick to 'Save'
This billable item will now be available when booking an appointment.
Edit Billable Item
1. Click on the pencil icon and make any changes
2. Click the tick to 'Save'
Delete Patient Account Type
1. Click on the delete icon to remove the billable item
When booking an appointment from the schedule
1. Click the dollar sign
2. You will then see the private fees for this doctor that have been added as billable items
When booking an online appointment from the patient portal
1. The patient can click 'Fees'
2. The patient will then see the private fees for this doctor that have been added as billable items