There are two ways to add an existing patient in for an appointment within Clinic to Cloud.
1. Double click the appointment time and date on the scheduler that you are wanting to take.
2. When you double click the time a pop up box will appear. (See screenshot below) Complete all mandatory fields (mandatory will show with a red *) Complete other sections if applicable.
As you have clicked on the specific time and date those fields will fill in automatically, along with the Doctor and Location.
3. Search the patient database by typing the patients name into the 'Patient' field.
4. Once you are happy with the details completed click 'Save'
You are more likely to use this option if you do not know when the next available appointment is within the system and you are wanting the system to suggest the earliest option.
1. Click the 'Add New appointment icon'
You will find this icon in the top left of your scheduler page
2. Complete all of the mandatory fields (mandatory will show with a red *)
All of these fields need to be completed for the system to be able to suggest correctly.
3. Once you have completed all the above fields the 'Suggest' button will highlight and you can click this on the right
4. The suggest options will pop up based on the appointment type and scheduler category.
Period: 1 Month/3Month/12month Allows you to choose how far in the future you would like to see appointments for
Day of the Week: Allows you to select and deselect days you would like the system to show you
Time of Day: Allows you to select and deselect times you would like the system to show you
Locations: Allows you to select and deselect locations you would like the system to show you
5. Below is the list of appointments relevant to your selections above. If you would like to view the appointment in the scheduler you can click the date on the left and a new tab will open up in your web browser.
6. Once you are happy with your appointment time, click the 'Take It' button.
This will fill the time and date into your appointment page.
7. This will fill the time and date into your appointment page.
8. Once you are happy click 'Save'